On 7th and 8th September, I had exciting moment. I joined EWD from Sunday to Monday. EWD ( English Welcoming Days ) is an event to welcome new student in English Language Education Study Programme / PBI.
First, I gathered together with all my friends at hall. Me and my friends were having an expo from student activities in PBI. The activities were CODE (debate), EE PRO, The Magz, and PROCESS. After the expo, we had interesting games. Then after the games, at half past two, we went to Wonogondang camp ground. We went there with special vehicle, that was truck..^^
After we arrived in Wonogondang, we had small briefing then we took a rest to relax our bodies. At 5 o'clock, after we took a rest, we had Yell Competition. All groups performed their yell on the stage. After Yell Competition was over, we had our dinner. Then we continued with expo from PBI's acoustic, EE PRO, and EX VAGANZA. When the expo was over, we had crazy show. That was TALENT SHOW, event which showed two groups performed together. After talent show, we took a rest for tracking. At 2 o'clock, my group had our tracking. On tracking, our mentally trained to face challenge on our life also trained to solid with our partner.
After tracking,we had time to take a rest. Me and my friends couldn't sleep well, because we just slept for a moment. At 8 o'clock, we had our morning snack. Then, after we had our snack, we continued with out bond. In out bond, we had games that very interesting and made our group more solid. After the out bond was over, we took a bath and had our lunch. After lunch, there was time for EWD Awards. My group won two categories. There were, best talent show and third winner for out bond games.
After the EWD award, we packed our stuff, prayed together, and went home.
That was good time, and I need to be in EWD once more. ...\^o^/
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)

8 komentar:
HeLLo Rean,,!!
I thinK that u're grammar is correct..
and I'm very interested with the vehicle that u mean..
hehe^^..
teGkYuuuu.. =D
rean....
do you feel so tired after EWD????
congratulation for becoming the best tallent show and third of outbond winner group!!!!!
you make good assigment and your grammar is correct!!!!good job gurlz...
matur tengkyuuuu.^^,
GBU
Rean.. Rean..
your story is interesting. The diction is suitable so I don't feel bored to read it. I think your grammar is correct.
I'm happy because our group join and struggle together.
Cheer up!!!
cucut..cucut..cucut curut cucut..
Rean...rean..
finally I can open ur blog.
how can it be? why yesterday I can't??
rean still active cozplay?
how about ur EWD?
I ofen to meet u there. heheee
ok2
send me back ok!
lets have a lunch together again!
EWD.... Cheer Up!!!!!!
Don't forget our tracking and our talent show. We were crazy there!!!!
Hai... Rean..! Hmm..your story is really good.. I just want to give u an advice.. I think it's better if you change the words " me and my fiends" to be "my friends and I". I think that's all that i want to say.. Keep smile galz! Cheer Up! ^^
Nice story and all of your grammar is correct, if you have friendster please add me in mamie_indoz@yahoo.com,thank you
hi reann!
i also had some exciting moment in EWD..
by the way your recount is good.
keep up the spirit! he he..
Posting Komentar