Jumat, 29 Agustus 2008

assignment_1

My name is Rean. I am 18 years ordinary girl. I live in Jogja with my parents. I'm the second child in my family and I have one older sister.My sister and I are very different. I'm very moody, emotional, a little bit egoist, panic, but dilligent also. Some people say that I'm a confidence person, but I think I'm not very confidence.Sometimes, I can be very shy person if I'm in a new place and don't know everyone.
Talk about interests, I have a lot of interests. I like music, foods, books, comics, news, unique stuffs, and interesting activities. About music, I like a lot of music genres. I like pop, rock, jazz, R n B, and others genres as long as the music is catchy. If I must choose what genres that the most I like, I choose rock. Because it has good taste for our spirit. Although everyone say that rock brings bad attitude for people who listen that.But, I think it depends from the listeners.
Other interest thing that I like is food, especially hot and spicy food. I like reading also. I read a lot of comics, some books about NAZI, communism, and other ideologies. The other books that I like is novel which has murdered story or social story and funny story like LUPUS. I like reading news. Sometimes, I read fact news and gossips about actor or actress and musician. About unique stuffs, I collect some unique mugs, key chains, and others. For other interesting things, I like browsing the internet, hanging out, and doing cosplay.
That's all that I have to tell. Thank you for reads my introduction.

7 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

I think your assignment grammar is correct. and if you have friendster please add me in mamie_indoz@yahoo.com. Thank you hehehe

_^tEaH^_ mengatakan...

Hoah,, in my opinion ur grammar is correct.
Hm, i don't know what i want to say again,,
haha..^^
nice to c u..

Lucia Astri mengatakan...

hy2 Rean!!
I think that your assigment is correct! Because iam also study about it and I think you more clever than me!
Heheeee......

marissa mengatakan...

i just want to say=


i think that your grammar is corect.

miss.sely.bely. mengatakan...

haha.memey who checked my assignment said that it was correct..
but i think...she forgot to look one by one sentences.
hahaha..
adobe??
aaahh..it's only my side job.
to make my photo become colorful than the other..than you too!hahaha.
thanks before!

nicaaan mengatakan...

hello rean.,
sorry i can't say you assignment is correct or not.,because i don't know about it.,hee..i think you smarter than me..^^
let's be better in English together..

Unknown mengatakan...

thanks re, for your comment..!
well i think your grammar is good..
maybe just "i'm a confidence person..." is should be "i'm a confident person"..
all right, we can play music together any time, hehe!
cheer up! =)