Selasa, 07 Oktober 2008

My Lovely Singer


Her name is Tarja Turunen. She is from Finland. She is one of my favorite singer. She has very good voice. She has shiny long straight black hair. She has smooth fair skin. She has angular face. She has pointed nose.She has beautiful small grey eyes. She has very sweet smile.
Before she did solo singer, she had joined a symphonic metal band called Nightwish. But she quited from her band because she wanted to make classical music.
I love her voice because when she sings a song, she sings very deeply. And when I saw her
performance, he was very kind with the audience. She always says "thank you" to the audience and shakes hand with them.
When she released her solo album, I downloaded and listened it, her voice was like an angel and make me calm.

3 komentar:

Kick SLY mengatakan...

tarja turunen? it's sound like javanese name, but she is from finland. yeah she has a nice sound, little scream. uaarghhh...

how bout FLYLEAF?

Anonim mengatakan...

hi Rean...i just want to give u suggestion..maybe it will be better if you change the sentence 'she did solo singer' with 'she became solo singer' or 'she did solo career'.. that's all my comment. Your description really nice. Hmm...you've the same favourite singer with my cousin... he likes Tarja Turunen much.

dhita ayuni mengatakan...

Before I look at that picture, I thought that you were describing me. Because that description is just like me....
hahaha,,,,,,,